Monday, March 1, 2021

Since the school was closed


    Since the school was closed, I have never been to school. The school I went to was as quiet as a graveyard, so no one went to school. Every day I stay in the room, I do not go out, I sleep, I wake up every day until the day I pay the room, I never have money to pay, I only ask for money from my mother in the district Today, I do not know what to do in my mind, like stress, my brain wants to go out for a little fun, but I do not know where to go, because people never walk, do not know the streets in the city, the road is maze like a finger, do not know which way to go No? I pulled the motorbike out of the room, got drunk for a while, after I rode to school at 12 noon, the leaves fell all over the ground, the wind blew the leaves next to the weeds should be my love against the motorbike and came to sit On a bench near a mango tree, feeling like coming out of a room is like coming out of a prison, so to speak, from being fresh, you used to be in a rented room like I did, how happy is this feeling? At school, it was really quiet now, I remembered the homework the teacher sent me through the telegram, pulled out pens and books to do the homework. After doing some homework, I heard a faint sound from the building on the 6th floor, I did not know what the sound was, because the wind was too strong, I could not hear, I tried to listen and heard clearly, the sound of shouting for help. "Is there anyone here, please help me, help me ... help me ..." I just heard this voice immediately, I did not think of anything, in my heart I know but fear because I do not know who you are What happened above and the school is quiet, no one knows who to help. I hurried to the stairwell and dialed 6 to go upstairs. When I got to the top, I heard this faint sound more and more clearly in room 612, I hurried to go quickly, but the room was locked and I do not know who is inside. Looking behind my back, I suddenly came across a hammer that was leaning against the wall, I did not hesitate to lift the hammer to the locks of one hand, one hand holding the hammer, the other hand pulled the door open. I walked inside the room, but it was really dark because all the windows were closed, I could not see anything, only piles of furniture on top of each other, I shouted. "Who's there ... Who's there ..." But the room seemed quiet, I shouted louder. "Is there anyone in here ...? Still no one answered me "Group ...! The door closed by itself, I felt like I was haunted, no, I had to get out of here as fast as I could. I ran to the exit door, but the door was closed and I looked back and saw a woman sitting on the desk, dressed as a student, with her hair down, looking at me. "Help me too" This is not the sound of people shouting for help, it is the sound of me shouting for help. I do not know what happened, the door opened by itself, I ran quickly to the elevator box, coincidentally very good, the elevator box door was waiting for me, I ran in without looking and stepped into the stairs The elevator goes, but the elevator box does not have a floor for the floor. I fell from the six-story building, died very badly, now I am waiting for you to take turns in this elevator, please hurry to come to me, hurry up, hurry up, I am waiting for you ...!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment