Monday, March 1, 2021

Read a sleepy book!

    Who, as long as they hold books and read, know how to fall asleep? What about those who read books and wake up? If they read a book and do not fall asleep, they do not drink coffee every time they read a book. Most of the time, according to my experience of reading books or from what I have been through, I have heard some of my readers say something, and some even ask me if there is a way to read a book and not fall asleep? Sometimes less than 5 or 10 soft pages, the eyelids do not open already. This is a big obstacle that hinders our reading of books, and for me personally, I have no experience, because every time I read a book about 10 pages, I only know how to sleep. Sometimes the book falls on his face or body and he falls asleep. When you read a book and sleep, it is a good night's sleep, your brain is relaxed and rested, unlike when you do not read a book, your brain refuses to sleep, and your sleep is not satisfied. On the other hand, if we continue to allow this drowsiness to dominate us, it is certain that it will always be like this, but if we can change this habit until we read the book Drowsiness, we can spend more time and level of understanding than when yawning Read that too. Overcoming yourself is the greatest achievement in life. Can you do it?
 ___ Article 36: (Selling books) 
# Success Page

 

No comments:

Post a Comment