Sunday, February 28, 2021

No longer required

Even though we do not have the opportunity to live under the same roof together, we are fortunate to have the opportunity to live under the same roof, to live together on the same planet, and that is exciting. The phrase suddenly slipped out of my mouth as I was speaking to the person who was asking me the question "Unclear relationship". I do not know if it will help them or not, but I know for sure that I have cultivated this kind of thinking. Happiness in love is just having the opportunity to give love and not expect to get anything in return. Love makes us realize that at one point we suddenly demanded nothing more than the opportunity to have a normal conversation, even as a friend, not a very close friend. Many people want to demand clarity in their relationship, but I have never asked for clarity on our relationship even once. Sometimes my friends who are close to me, they urge me to ask to know the certainty in our relationship. Ask them out well if they are no longer absorbed in the connection. But I also never asked for anything. I know that if they are clear they will tell us on their own and there is no need for me to ask anything, and if I ask them to know for sure while they themselves are confused, so I believe they Giving that is a no-brainer. That's not right, this relationship also ends unsatisfactorily, because what everyone has heard or said, it is all uncertainty that they have not yet discovered, and it will also make everyone have Remorse to the next day. In a relationship between two people, is there anything better than being able to keep in touch? Whatever the status in a relationship (either explicit or ambiguous), it does not make us happy unless we are at peace with ourselves. What could be better? As long as we have the opportunity to talk to each other, tell each other, tell each other how we feel, that is a good thing. People who are in a relationship, they are eager to know their status in that relationship more than the real pleasure they should have in the relationship they are building. Why so? Because some people also have many choices in mind that require them to compare and choose which one is best for themselves. They feel uncertain, but they demand clarity, while they feel scared, they are afraid that they will miss a good opportunity or may be hurt one way or another .... So, is true love an option? 
--------------------------------------------------- --- Article from page one of the book # Journey in Chapter 3 Picture #Pinterest

 

No comments:

Post a Comment